ANSCOR Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy Statement:
As its Social Investment to Society, Anscor shall:
a) Always strive to serve the public good and promote social equity with special concern for the disadvantage sectors of society particularly those in rural areas
b) Commit to respond pro-actively to the needs of society specifically those that have thematic concerns on environment, livelihood, education, health and disaster relief
c) Regardless of its fiscal performance Ė shall commit to excellent public service
ANDRES SORIANO FOUNDATION, INC. (ASF)
seeks to promote corporate social responsibility by serving our publicís common good.
To contribute to nation-building by managing programs consistent with its CSR mandate and the national development goals.
Forge effective partnerships between the corporate sector and various stakeholders to support sustainable development efforts.
2. Implement integrated area development strategies to enable selected communities to responsibly manage their own resources.
Replicate programs of high impact to reach more people
Assist, develop and/or manage programs relevant to the CSR needs of the A. Soriano Corporation (ANSCOR) and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
the capability of the Foundation to pursue its mandate as an
empowering corporate non-government organization.
6. Ensure Financial sustainability of the Foundation by developing effective resource mobilization strategies.
7. Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth of our personnel and staff as a major resource of the Foundation.
DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Sustainable Development Program
Cancer Abatement and
Rehabilitation Efforts (CARE)
Disaster Response Assistance
Program Development Assistance to Principal’s members/affiliates
Corporate Volunteer Program
ASF NETWORK MEMBERSHIPS, AFFILIATION and ACCREDITATION:
ASF is also a member of the Organizing Committee on National Cancer Consciousness Campaign, a multi-sectoral group led by the Department of Health whose primary advocacy is “living a healthy lifestyle” and advocating for the “early detection and prevention of cancer”.
- Department of Science & Technology
- Department of Social Welfare & Development
- Local Governments of Cuyo, Agutaya and Magsaysay, Palawan
has a 5-year Donee Institution Status from the Philippine Council
for NGO Certification. Donors are allowed by the Bureau of Internal
Revenue to claim deductions & exemptions from donorís tax.)