Soriano Corporation (“Anscor”) is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
The following non-personal information may be automatically recorded by our website’s server for statistical and system administration purposes:
- Your IP address
- The domain name of the account you used to access the internet
- The date and time of your visit to our website
- The pages you accessed and downloaded
- The address of the last website you visited (if linked from another website)
- The operating system you are using
- The type of browser you are using
The above information will only be used to update and improve our website. Anscor will not attempt to identify you from the records the server automatically generates unless it is authorized in the Data Privacy Act of 2012 to take preventive, corrective and mitigating action against security incidents that may lead to a security breach.
You may access and browse our website anonymously without disclosing your personal information unless you choose to provide your personal information through our contact and feedback email services.
If you send email messages containing personal information, we will use that information only for the purpose for which you provided it, mainly, to respond to your comments or request for information about our website or Anscor and/or its activities. Your personal information may be forwarded to appropriate internal units for action and response and/or third party contractors whose duties require them to use it, and who are required to comply with Anscor’s obligations under privacy law in their use and handling of your personal information.
The personal information you provide through our contact and feedback email services is held on protected servers. However, we do not guarantee secure transmission of information over the internet. You should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the internet. If you are concerned of conveying personal information to Anscor over the internet, you may prefer to contact us directly by telephone or other means.
You have the right to request for a hard copy of any personal information we hold about you as well as to request for it to be corrected if you think it is erroneous. To do so, please contact or email us through our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2022
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2021
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2020
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2019
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2018
- Integrated Annual Corporate Governance Report 2017
- Manual on Corporate Governance 2017
- Annual Corporate Governance Report (ACGR)
- Consolidated Changes in the ACGR for 2016